The Aidfull Elbow Splint Universal is woven with soft, breathable foam to keep the arm warm while a cotton lining allows the skin to adequately breathe. By gently immobilizing the elbow while you sleep, this brace prevents painful movements to provide nighttime relief for cubital tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve pressure, tennis elbow golfer's elbow and additional related ailments. It also features a removable splint and dual hook and loop strap closures for customizable compression and support.
- Fits left or right arm
- Easy to use, washable, and latex-free
- Relieves pain, tingling and numbness from carpal tunnel syndrome
- Prevents hand from being held in a harmful position while sleeping
- Soft cotton lining and cushioning foam
Used in Treatment:
- Cubital tunnel syndrome pain
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Other elbow instabilities and conditions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.