The Aidfull Premium High Top Cam Walker Boot provides immobilization for patients suffering from foot and ankle injuries such as a broken bone, or in need of a post-surgery cast when a hard cast isn't necessary. It contains a pneumatic system designed to increase stability while decreasing pain and swelling. The simple, Velcro walker boot design allows you to easily reposition, remove, and reuse the boot. The rocker and non-skid sole offer ease of walking and more stability in wet conditions.
- Provides optimal support specifically designed for both fit and comfort
- Low-profile, rocker bottom helps promote a natural stable gait
- Minimizes impact while walking, helping to prevent further injuries
- Breathable, comfortable liner
- Universal – Fits Right or Left Foot
Used in Treatment:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Grade II and III sprains
- Stable fractures
- Contractures and heel spurs
- Achilles tendonitis
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.