The Aidfull ACL Hinged Knee Brace provides ACL, MCL, PCL, or LCL protection during recovery from injury, as well as prevention of future injury. The dampening hinges prevent hyperextension and help improve joint mechanics in both surgical and non-surgical knees. This device optimal suspension and moves with the muscles in your legs which adds comfort and protection for the wearer. The brace has multiple extension settings that can be set to prevent overextension of the leg.
- Lightweight frame is sturdy, yet flexible
- Hinge technology and advanced leverage system prevents hyperextension
- Adjustable straps for a more secure, personal fit
- User friendly ROM hinge allows you to adjust the desired range of flexion and extension
Used in Treatment
- Internal derangement of knee
- Loose body in knee
- Old disruption of anterior cruciate ligament
- Tear of medical cartilage or meniscus of knee
- Tear of lateral cartilage or meniscus of knee
- Sprains and strains of the medical or lateral collateral ligament
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.