ROM Pneumatic Walker
The ROM Pneumatic Walker is ideal for the treatment of foot and ankle injuries and surgeries. It is intended to increase the patient’s stability and comfort after a trauma or post-operative procedure by providing the patient with a wider foot bed. This walking cast is available in 14” & 17” height. It has a ROM hinge that promotes an early range of motion and is also equipped with a cushioned inner and outer sole design to help with the absorption of shock upon the heel strike and to improve the patient’s comfort.
- Rocker sole helps reduce plantar pressure
- Low profile non-slip outer sole promotes a natural gait for easy mobility.
- Dorsiflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
Plantarflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
Immobilization limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
- Available in 14” & 17” height
- Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling.
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.