Shoulder Brace Compressi...
Shoulder Brace with Pres...
Neck Brace Cervical Trac...
Self Heating Neck Brace ...
Shoulder Brace Compressi...
Shoulder Compression Bra...
Protect Yourself with the Right Shoulder BraceOne of the most moveable joints in our body is located in our shoulder and it is the one which is most prone to injury especially amongst athletes. People playing basketball, volleyball and even engaged in weight lifting use the shoulder joint repetitively which makes it highly prone to injuries or pains that grow over time. An aching shoulder or pain in the neck should never be avoided. A shoulder brace is a non-surgical tool that helps stabilize and protect the joint when you are engaged in a sport or other activity.
We, at Aidfull, offer a wide range of shoulder support products including cervical collars, shoulder tendonitis braces and neck braces. Our products are designed in consultation with expert medical professionals and manufactured from superior quality material that is soft on the skin and thus highly comfortable to wear. We also offer a 60-day return or exchange guarantee.
What Causes Neck and Shoulder Pain?
Most of the times the pain in your neck and shoulder is due to sprains and strains from over exertion, sports or having an incorrect posture. Other causes include any kind of injury to your muscles, tendons and ligaments that form the soft tissues.
Some common problems that affect the movement of the neck or the shoulder are:
- Rotator Cuff Tear: The group of four tendons that hold the upper arm into the shoulder blade may get injured due a fall or over usage of the arm which is quite common while playing sports. Sudden intense pain in your shoulder and weakness in the upper arm are the symptoms of this condition.
- Whiplash: Sudden movement or jerk to your neck may result in a condition called whiplash. Stiffness in the neck, dizziness, pain and blurred vision are the main symptoms of this condition. Use of neck braces can be useful in supporting the neck and allowing it to move.
- Cervical Spondylosis: This problem is a result of the age-related wear and tear of the spinal disc of the neck resulting in pain and stiffness. Our easy to wear cervical collars are quite useful in dealing with this problem.
- Pinched Nerve: Pinched nerve in the neck leads to pain that also radiates towards the shoulder. This condition is called cervical radiculopathy.
- Bursitis: The inflammation in the small fluid filled sacs inside the shoulders leads to this condition. It can be a result of injury, shoulder over use or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Herniated Disc: The pushing of the cushions that lie between the bones of our vertebrae, into the spinal canal leads to a Herniated disc. The numbness, pain and weakness arising due to this situation can be dealt by wearing specially designed neck collars or neck braces. Do check out the various shoulder immobilizer and neck braces offered by us.
- Frozen Shoulder: The thickening of the shoulder tissue that holds the shoulder joint together makes it difficult to move the shoulder.
- Dislocated Shoulder: In this case the upper arm bone falls out of the cup-like socket of the shoulder. This situation occurs due to a sudden blow or an extreme rotation that may happen while playing sports or a fall. Shoulder Support brace proves to be highly useful in treating this condition.
Specific injuries require special treatment and use of specialized shoulder braces or neck braces or cervical traction pillows. Your doctor will review your condition and the extent of the injury before recommending the right shoulder support brace. You can even use our 24/7 chat service to know about the various types of braces and their benefits. Our expert staff is always available to resolve your queries and help you choose the right product for your individual condition.
How Do Shoulder and Neck Braces Work?
A brace helps to prevent the ligaments, muscles and tendons from further injuries besides reducing the discomfort caused by pain and inflammation. Shoulder support products come in varied designs and range from highly durable slings to collars for the neck to neoprene vests. These braces help in following ways:
- Braces provide support to the shoulder. Our Neoprene braces are breathable and not only protect the skin but are also soft and gentle thereby allowing the user to wear for even longer hours. Our shoulder braces are designed in such a way that allow sweat to escape from the body thus ensuring that the wearer does not feel any discomfort and can wear them for long hours.
- Some special support braces also limit the range of motion of the limb which prevents or decreases the risk of dislocation. This is because the brace limits the ability of the person to move his shoulder and thus rendering it susceptible to further injury.
- The shoulder tendonitis braces lead to compression of the shoulder which enhances the receptors in the wearer’s skin by sending messages to the brain about the shoulder’s position.
- Some specially designed braces allow wearers to lift their arm up forwards but restraining them to move into positions that can cause further pain or injury.
- Some braces come with straps that offer more resistance and allow the weak shoulders muscles to strengthen.
- Lastly the wearer feels more confident and willing to carry out his normal work once he is wearing a protective brace or support. Some special braces are also helpful for inflammation in the affected area.
At What Stage of Injury Does a Shoulder Brace Help?
By now we know that braces aid in the rehabilitation of an injury to the ligaments, muscles or tendons in the shoulder. Their usage helps in the multiple stages of the rehabilitation process:
- It provides support and protects the shoulder during the healing process. Some types of braces compress the swollen area which leads to easing of inflammation.
- Once you are on medication and feeling some kind of relief, a shoulder brace will work to increase proprioception which refers to the sense of knowing how your body is positioned.
- Braces play a key role in helping you improve your posture once you start training or playing again.
Choose from our range of high-quality shoulder braces for optimal support and relief from pain.