Effective date: [07/13/19]
We welcome you to Orthoserg Inc. and thank you for visiting our Website www.aidfull.com Our Company Orthoserg Inc. (also referred to herein as "Aid Full," "We," Us," "Our company," "Our website"] is committed to providing you with an enjoyable experience while protecting your Personal Information and emphasizing your right to privacy. This page outlines our privacy and security policy as they apply to our Site as well as third party sites that we use.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How we use your data
- Data disclosure
- Data retention
- Data security
- Your Rights
- Policy changes
- Children use
- Contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect from you are usually provisions gotten through the registration page when you are trying to register an account with us. This Information is used to keep our service and our other provisions to you secure, analyze and understand how our services are used, how to optimize such usage, provide advertising across your connections to our Website and to personalize your experience to specific service. Other Information we collect includes;
- The domain from which you access the Internet IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when surfing the Web)
- How you use our Website
- Operating system and Information about the browser used when visiting the Site
- Date and time of your visit
- Directories you visited on our Website
- Search terms used to visit the Site if using search engines
- Demographic data of the user.
We use this Information, collected via Google Analytics (except for IP address), to measure the number of visitors to our Site and its various sections and to help make our Website more useful to visitors. Our service provider collects this Information, used to administer our program effectively, and is stored in a password protected database.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
The Information we collect is directly provided by you, either through Information that you give to us or Information that we collect during your visits to our websites or through your communications with us and also, through the process of filling of form on the Site, submit a query to us, responding to survey.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies;
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier.
- Log files are used to track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date or time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record Information about how you browse our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use the Information you provided to us with your consent for the reasons that you provide such Information, and also for the purposes set forth below;
- We use the Information we have, to deliver and enhance our services, including to personalize features/content and also make suggestions for you on our Website.
- We use your Information to process your transactions, send you confirmations, to respond to your requests, and for any related communications.
- We use your Information to allow us or third parties to deliver ads based on your interests on our sites, affiliated sites or third-party sites
- We use your Information we have to improve our advertising systems so we can show you relevant ads and measure the effectiveness of ads and services.
- We may use your Information for other marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes under applicable laws. You may opt-out of our use of your Information for marketing, market research, or direct marketing purposes at any time.
- We may store details of your visits to our Websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you under a pseudonym (i.e., not under your name but under an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used.
- We use your Data to help us learn more about our users' preferences, to be able to tailor our Websites to your interests and preferences, to help us improve and address problems with our site design, products, and services, to analyze trends and statistics and to present content in the most explicit and most friendly manner for you.
- We use your Information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your Information to respond to you when you contact us.
- We may use and collect Information for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
Aid Full may disclose your Personal Information and other Information you provide to the third party, based on reorganization or sale of assets of Orthoserg Inc. or its division. Any group or a third party we sell our asset to or transfer our ownership will have the right to continue to use the Information you provided. We may disclose aggregated Information about our users, and Information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We disclose your Personal Information to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential, to comply with applicable laws, and to use the Personal Information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to market their products or services to you. We contractually require these third parties to keep your Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
If necessity warranted us reasonably to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions to keep hold of some of your information, even if it is no longer needed to provide our services to you, we would surely do so.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Information. We will store all the Personal Information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of Information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Under the European Union (EU), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act. Yоu have the following right that we will always work to uphold our respect to your public data;
- We reserve the sole right to request for deleting, erasing, or otherwise dispose-off of any of your data from the database whenever it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to complain about a supervisory data authority or any other regulatory body of public data retention.
- The reserve right to request for a copy of your data which is in our possession
- The right to have your data rectified if any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact our customer service for amendment in the case of misappropriation of data storage.
- The right to restrict (і.е, prevent) the processing of your data.
- The right to object us using your public, professional data for particular рurроѕе or рurроѕеѕ.
- The right to be informed about our mode of collection and use of your public, personal data.
- Users financial information is only stored on the order of the client to process future transactions. You have the right to opt-out of the option to save your financial information anytime.
- Our Email listing is done for promotional purpose only, and we do not sell your email to the third party or any of our subsidiaries.
- Our user's demographics are stored in third-party software to ensure we give your paramount privacy concern. This Prіvасу policy should tell Yоu еvеrуthіng you nееd to know, but уоu саn always соntасt us to find out more or to ask аnу ԛuеѕtіоnѕ via the "contact us" feature.
- You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be updated, deleted, or corrected. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below (put the company support mail here).
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection policy, when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CHILDREN USER'S POLICY
For more information about our privacy policies, or in any case that you have questions to ask us, or in a situation that you might want to make any complaint about our service, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our head office address below;