Aidfull’s Knee Compression Sleeves for Optimum Support
Knee compression sleeves provide compression that helps in reducing pain and increasing the blood flow to the knee area. They should not be confused with a typical knee strap or brace. Although they both help in reducing the pain, these sleeves do so with the help of compression that provides heat and increased stability to help in speedy recovery.
A simple knee compression sleeve is made up of a tight spandex-like fabric that holds the knee in the desired place. It can be worn during physical activity, immediately after physical activity, or even throughout the day to both protect the area and help in recovery.
Understanding the Difference Between Knee Compression Sleeves and Knee Braces
A typical knee support or brace is primarily used to protect an injured knee from further injuries and support in the healing process. On the other hand, a knee compression sleeve is more commonly used to provide compression that increases the blood flow, improves the efficiency of physical activity, and minimizes the risk of injury.
Another difference between the two is that a typical knee support or brace acts as a substitute knee for the body with the help of some mechanical support like hinges or struts, but a knee compression sleeve does not work as a replacement. It simply provides additional support to the knee and enhances physical performance during exercises and workouts.
How Do Knee Compression Sleeves Work?
A knee compression sleeve is more helpful when it comes to providing protection and support to your knee during exercises or sports. It stabilizes the knee, provides more comfort to it, and helps in alleviating the pain in that area. You will find not only a significant functional improvement but also an increased tolerance to the potential risk of a knee injury.
Knee compression sleeves cannot be used for severe knee problems or injuries. However, they provide relief and accelerate the recovery in minor to moderate injuries. A knee compression sleeve ensures:
- Necessary compression to improve the blood circulation in the knee area
- Maintaining warmth around the knee for a speedy recovery
- Stabilizing the knees to encourage a flexible range of motions
- Improved proprioception and a boost in confidence while you better feel the movements in your knee joint
- Providing a steady supply of oxygen and nutrients to the synovial membrane
Benefits of Knee Compression Sleeves
- Provides additional support to the knee without compromising the mobility
- Improves blood circulation in the knee area and promotes recovery
- Stabilizes the knees for better performance during physical activities
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Provides aid during rehabilitation exercises and leisure activities
A knee compression sleeve is most commonly used by athletes for protecting their knees and enhancing their performance during exercises and sports. However, there are other knee supports and braces available that can help with the recovery and healing process of major injuries, such as a hinged knee brace for a completely torn meniscus. At Aidfull, you will find an extensive range of knee supports and braces.
For those of you looking for the best knee compression sleeves in 2021, you will find our products at the top of that list. Contact our support team to know more about our range of products.