The Aidfull Adjustable Hinged Knee Brace 16” is an advanced, reinforced knee brace made for those who need support for mild to moderate ligament strains, sprains, and injuries to the meniscus. This includes those whose ACL or PCL ligaments were torn or damaged from side-to-side impacts, hyperextension, or who simply need maximum stability for general knee stability. This advanced knee support allows a full range of motion and is lightweight and durable. Four straps allow complete security on both the upper and lower leg portions of the brace.
- 16" length brace and can be worn on either the left or right knee
- Helps secure an injured knee, including ligament strains of the ACL or PCL
- The polycentric hinge allows a good range of motion for activity
- The four straps allow a tighter, more secure fit
- Can be worn on both the left or right knee
Used in Treatment
- Internal derangement of knee
- Loose body in knee
- Chondromalacia of the patella
- Old disruption of the ACL
- Tear of cartilage or meniscus of knee
- Sprains and strains of the knee
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.