Functional Ankle Brace
This Functional Ankle Brace is a hinged brace that offers more stability than regular ankle supports, providing the foundation for successful ankle injury prevention and treatment. It is a low profile, lightweight ankle brace that prevents abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while allowing natural unrestricted dorsi and plantar flexion. The combination of a soft, supportive ankle liner with a rigid foot plate and adjustable calf cuff provides unsurpassed levels of control, fit and support.
- Provides additional eversion and inversion control without compromising comfort
- Anatomically contoured supporting shell with hinge joint
- Adjustable hook and loop closure adjusts to swelling changes
- Figure-of-eight straps as ankle taping enhance inversion/eversion support
- Hinge design for normal gait activity
- Mild to moderate ankle distortions
- Chronic ankle instability
- Tendinopathy of the foot and ankle
- Prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.