The Air Ankle Stirrup Brace is ideal for the athlete looking for additional ankle support while recovering from an injury. This brace features an anatomically designed shell lined with a patented aircell system for support and graduated compression during ambulation. The compression promotes efficient edema reduction in addition to helping accelerate rehabilitation of ankle sprains. It has an easily adjustable heel strap for added convenience and fits inside your shoe to encourage early protected weight-bearing ambulation which promotes healing.
- Air bladders for additional support and compression
Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells
- Simple to apply and adjust by two circumferential straps
- Easy adjustable heel strap
- Designed specifically for right or left
- Mild to moderate ankle sprain
- Chronic ankle instability
- Prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities
- Acute injury or post-op
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.