AM Night Splint
The AM Night Splint is ideal for relief of Achilles tendon and plantar fasciitis pain due to stiffness and inflammation that requires stretching to be relieved. Easily adjust the splint to apply just the right degree of force for a full-night stretch. It helps relieve that first excruciating step out of bed in the morning. This splint positions your foot in a 90-degree dorsiflexion, which stretches the fascia all night long, improving foot and healing pain associated with plantar fasciitis. It is constructed with lightweight and breathable materials for night-time comfort.
- Soft velour-lined foam padding for optimal comfort
- Prefabricated splint
- Adjustable dorsiflexion straps
- Minimal house-hold ambulation is possible via pawl surface under the sole of orthosis
- Padded straps and toe wedge help position the foot comfortably
- Prevention of drop foot in bed-ridden patient
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon repair
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.