The Contracture Splint features a high-density shell that provides firm support while the soft lining provides extreme comfort. By maintaining the foot at the desired degree of flexion during the night, muscle contractions and tightening are reduced, consequently will cause faster healing and less pain for you. This splint is designed to be worn at night to stretch the plantar fascia and allows you to apply a consistent 90-degree angle stretch to the area. Ideal for effective treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, heel pain, heel spurs, plantar flexion contractures, and other lower extremity injuries.
- Tri-laminate material allows air to circulate and helps wick moisture
- Hip rotation control bar
- Padded toe post is adjustable for protecting the toes
- Padded Ankle Strap reinforces foot position
Used in Treatment:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar flexion contractures and heel spurs
- Achilles tendon repair
- Prevention of drop foot in bed-ridden patient
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.