Diabetic Walker Brace
The Diabetic Walker Brace incorporates an optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and an innovative dual density insole to help eliminate pressure points. The combination of semi-rigid shells, full, inflatable aircells and insole helps regulate shear stress. It is available in 11” & 17” height and is specially designed to provide pneumatic support for neuropathic ulcers, hindfoot and heel protection, soft tissue injury, stable foot and/or ankle fracture, and post-operative use.
- Wide foot bed, malleable uprights, and a shock absorbing heel
- Rocker bottom design assists gait and reduces plantar pressure
- Contoured strut design provides better support and fit
- Front and back panels for superior protection
- Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling and even-distributed pressure
Used in Treatment:
- Foot protection
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Grade II/III ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.