The Dorsal Night Splint is specially designed to maintain the ankle in a neutral position, providing a passive stretch while the user is asleep to both the achilles tendon and plantar fascia by pulling from above. An air-filled pad lines this anatomically molded splint at the ankle/foot juncture, providing a cushioned fit. This splint is a comfortable and breathable way to combat morning tightness and soreness. The universal design fits both your left or right foot.
- Provides nighttime and morning pain relief
- Constructed of soft foam padding material for optimal comfort
- Lightweight, low profile design increases comfort
- Slips onto the foot and is easily adjusted with hook closure
- Adjustable dorsiflexion straps and heel-lock strapping system offer effective stability
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon repair
- Plantar flexion contracture
- Prevention of drop foot in bed-ridden patient
Frequently bought together
Functional Ankle Brace
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.