The Fixed Walker provides optimal support while incorporating many unique features that are specifically designed to provide superior patient fit and comfort. The rocker bottom walking base is specially designed to be low profile and wide to promote a natural and stable gait. The easy to use Velcro straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to modify the level of pressure on the injury and account for swelling. The unique shock absorbing sole of this walking boot minimizes the impact on the heel while walking, preventing further irritation of injuries.
- Rocker bottom design assists gait
- Simple to apply and adjust by circumferential straps
- Available in 11” & 17” height
- Unique, shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike minimizing irritation
- Universal design fits right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.