Pneumatic Fixed Walker
Available in 11” & 17” height, the Pneumatic Fixed Walker contains all the great features of the standard walkers plus the benefit of a soft lining that contains a medial and lateral air cell system. The wider foot bed provides comfort and more room for patient dressings. Designed to increase stability and help reduce pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures, this fixed walker also provides a cost-effective option to serial casting.
- Provides support and compression to help promote fracture healing
- Rocker bottom design assists gait
- Velcro straps keep it secured to prevent it sliding around
- Simple to apply and adjust by circumferential straps
- Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling
Used in Treatment:
- Grade I/II ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.