The Pneumatic Walker is specially designed with comfortable and high-quality material that helps compress and stabilize your foot and ankle. This not only promotes callus formation over fracture site but also reduces local swelling. A low profile treaded rocker sole with a wide foot plate improves your comfort, stability, and traction, and promotes natural gait. This Pneumatic Walker is available in 11” & 17” height to accommodate your needs.
- Heavy duty uprights offer ultimate strength and support for the foot and leg
- Low profile treaded rocker sole propels you forward for easier mobility
- Wide foot plate improves stability and comfort while offering better traction
- Shock absorbing sole reduces heel-strike impact force
- Front panel for more complete protection and support
- Grade II/III ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
Frequently bought together
Functional Ankle Brace
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.