Pro Shield Walker
The Pro Shield Walker boot is specially designed for optimal comfort for those who are suffering from soft tissue injuries, ankle sprains, post-surgery pain or to help stabilize fractures. Available in 11” and 17” height, this lightweight boot comes with a comfortable foam liner and also features a hook and fastening straps for quick, easy fitting and adjustments. Its black color and intelligent design allow for a less bulky, less conspicuous look when out in public.
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Contoured strut design provides better support and fit
- Front and back panels for superior protection
- Easy-to-use, hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg
- Unique, shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation
- Universal design fits right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.