Our Pump Up Walking Boot inflates with a special hand air pump to provide personalized compression, reduce swelling, and provide more foot stability after an injury. Available in 11” and 17” height, this walking boot contains easy to use Velcro straps that are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to modify the level of pressure on the injury and account for swelling. Once inflated, the air chambers help keep your leg properly positioned within the brace for enhanced stability and fit, as well as personalized compression.
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Contoured strut design provides better support and fit
- Available in 11” & 17” height
- Front and back panels for superior protection
- Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling and even-distributed pressure
- Universal design fits right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.