The ROM Elbow Brace is a versatile, easy to apply, comfortable telescoping brace, allowing for ideal fixed or protected range of motion to help improve patient outcomes following surgery or injury. The easy shape-to-fit malleable forearm and bicep cuffs contour to the anatomy for a custom fit. The flexion and extension adjustments allow for a lesser or greater range of motion as the patient progresses through recovery, from the very beginning to the very end.
- Snap-to-fit buckles allow for ideal adjustment with one hand
Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
● Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
● Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Simply press and rotate settings
- “One push bottom” can be released for length adjustment
- Breathable laminated soft foam material offers air permeability and moisture vapor transport
- Telescopic length adjustments from 13.5” to 17”
Used in Treatment
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal radius or ulna
- Post-operative immobilization or ROM control for the elbow
- Conservative treatment of elbow dislocation or luxation
- Other chronic elbow injuries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.