ROM Walker Brace
The ROM Walker Brace provides stability and helps decrease pain and edema following trauma or post-operative procedures by its protected range of motion and adjustable air cell system. ROM hinge settings in 7.5-degree increments promotes early range of motion. Features cushioned inner/outer sole with low profile rocker bottom which provides increased stability and comfort and has soft liner. This walking boot combines the benefits of adjustable compression with the ability to limit range of motion during the healing process. Perfect for stable foot fractures, severe sprains, soft tissue injuries, post-op and post-cast removal.
- Rocker sole helps reduce plantar pressure
- Low profile non-slip outer sole promotes a natural gait for easy mobility.
- Dorsiflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 4
- Plantarflexion limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
- Immobilization limitation at: 0°,7.5°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°
- Available in 14” & 17” height
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.