The Super Air Walking Boot offers fantastic support for lower leg, foot, and ankle injuries. Ultra-light, trimmable, heat-moldable, semirigid shell uses an open-frame design for ventilation so that you’re always comfortable. You can use the integrated inflation system to inflate each air cell individually to maximize comfort and minimize edema. Available in 11” and 17” height, this boot works best for stable fractures of the lower leg, foot and ankle as well as severe ankle sprains and post-operative use.
- Adjustable straps for proper tightening as personal demand
- Imbedded air pump and valve design for easy applying
- Curved rocker bottom gives natural and normal gait
- Full cover liner for better comfort and all-day wear
- Light weight and rigid plastic side stays provide great stability
- Status post foot or ankle surgery
- Fixation after stable foot or ankle fracture
- Severe ankle sprain
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Achilles tendon repairs
Frequently bought together
Functional Ankle Brace
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.