Trans 1 Walker
The Trans 1 Walker provides higher maneuverability and stability than a traditional walker. With a balanced low-profile design and wide platform for stability in every environment, this walker is very convenient for your ever-changing gait patterns through-out the healing process. Combined with unique pre-contoured calf, malleolar and heel relief areas, no other walker comes close. A few steps and you will immediately feel the difference, after that you will settle for nothing less.
- Front panel with inflated air cell for more complete protection and support
- Double pumps systems provide individual compression to reduce local swelling
- High density inner sole provides shock absorbing
- Rocker bottom sole design promotes natural gait and increases the ability of anti-slip
- One-piece liner with mash fabric for comfort and better permeability
- Grade I/II ankle sprain
- Stable fractrue of the fibula,talus,calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Use for Ankle or foot fracture
- Post surgery of ankle and foot injury
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.