The wrist extension splint is a great aid in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, soft tissue injuries, as well as mild sprains of the wrist. It's lightweight material enhances the wearer's comfort while the hook straps and d-ring closures ensure easy application as well as optimal support and compression. The breathable lycra lining of this splint promotes maximum ventilation while the precisely- sculpted, narrow webspace prevents pinching.
- Adjustable thumb stay
- Lightweight, breathable material and contour fit
- Narrow webspace prevents pinching
- D-ring closures for easy application and removal
- Adjustable medical-grade velcro closures
Used in Treatment:
- Smith's fracture
- Fracture of the shaft
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mild sprains of the wrist
- Rheumatoid arthritis
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.