The Active Ankle Brace is specially designed to provide maximum support due to injury and instability of the ankle and foot. It is an evolution in ankle brace technology, utilizing several new, proprietary design features, resulting in a new level of ankle brace performance and providing the foundation for successful ankle injury prevention and treatment. It works by immobilizing the ankle and lower leg for patients with arthritis and fractures. The complete closure system ensures the patient's ankle is secure with a comfortable fit. It can also be used to compensate for or correct any weaknesses.
- Designed to control position and motion of the ankle
- Sleek, less bulky brace that offers maximum performance and protection
- Anatomically contoured supporting shell with hinge join
- Simply adjustable circumferential straps
- Molded from a lightweight plastic material in a design tailored for ankle stability
- Slight/Moderate Ankle Sprains
- Slight/Moderate Ankle Strains
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Weakness
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.