The ROM Elbow Brace with Sling is expertly designed for a fixed or controlled range of motion in treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow and upper arm. Designed for exceptional patient fit and compliance, this elbow brace is a must-have orthotic bracing solution to help protect the elbow joint from any further injury, and while recovering from surgery. This lightweight, low profile post-op elbow brace has a quick lock to prevent flexion/extension at any angle and comes with a sling for added comfort.
- Immobilization or fix the elbow in every 15°
- With padded shoulder strap to release the pressure around shoulder
- Flexible bands shape around the natural contours of the arms
- Simply press and rotate hinge with lock
- User friendly ROM hinge allows you to adjust the desired range of flexion and extension 0°-120°
- Telescopic length adjustments at the bicep and forearm
Used in Treatment
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal radius or ulna
- Post-operative immobilization or ROM control for the elbow
- Conservative treatment of elbow dislocation or luxation
- Other chronic elbow injuries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.