Ankle Foot Leaf Spring (AFO)
The Ankle Foot Leaf Spring (AFO) is made from injection-molded polypropylene so its light, strong and just the right amount of flexible. This drop foot AFO is easy to fit and comfortable to wear as it is designed to support the ankle and foot of anyone suffering from drop foot syndrome. It helps you regain a more normal gait and works to support your foot and ankle to prevent injury. The absence of a heel section makes this device more comfortable to wear and provides a better fit in shoes. The anatomical design also compensates for atrophy and avoids heel irritation.
- Semi-rigid section for toe clearance and support
- Constructed of durable polypropylene for superior support
- Calf strap keeps the orthosis in place during wear
- Strong but flexible material provides resistance to mild extensor spasticity
Used in Treatment:
- Prevention of drop foot
- Nerve injury
- Brain or spinal disorders
- Muscle disorders
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.