The Thumb Spica Support stabilizes the thumb and provides elastic support, compression and stabilization for the wrist. It is recommended for De Quervain’s syndrome, thumb spasms, trigger thumb, and other conditions requiring stabilization of the thumb and wrist. The thumb stabilizing wrist brace is made of durable, lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking elastic fabric for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control. The slim design of the compression sleeve and the ease of on and off makes it perfect for everyday wear under regular clothes.
- Easy to use, washable, and latex-free
- Allows full range of motion for your fingers without restriction
- Joint, muscles, ligaments, and tendons can heal without further damaging them
- Provides support for arthritis, carpal tunnel, and thumb injuries
Used in Treatment:
- De Quervain's syndrome
- Gamekeeper's Thumb
- Carpometacapal instabilities
- Rheumatoid arthritis
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.