The Ambidextrous Wrist Splint Universal is a lightweight wrist brace recommended for sprains and strains, tendonitis, instabilities and Carpal Tunnel. This wrist support features a removable padded palmer stay and circumferential strap for extra compression and an anatomical fit. Designed to support the wrist during sport without restricting the fingers, this wrist splint is made as a wrap-around brace with lightweight and breathable elastic construction for easy application and comfort.
- Features a universal, ambidextrous design and quick-lace straps
- Ideal solution for wrist and hand ailments
- Lightweight, breathable material and contour fit
- Wrap-around design allows for easy on/off application and adjustments
- Ambidextrous design fits left or right hand
Used in Treatment:
- Colles fracture
- Sprains and strains of the wrist and hand
- Carpal tunnel
- Rheumatoid arthritis
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.