HSO Hip Orthosis Stabilizer Hip Brace
The HSO Hip Orthosis Stabilizer Hip Brace provides the most innovative and comfortable hip orthosis. The low-profile design improves compliance through better comfort, along with breathable padding material, padded posterior section and improved lordotic fit. Thigh component design adjusts with clamping disc to accommodate varying shapes and to prevent knee flexion impingement. The preset, quick release closures provide the same fit every time no matter the circumstances.
- Designed to provide an innovative and comfortable hip orthosis
- Low-profile ROM Hinge can be locked at -30°, -15°, 0°, 15°, 30°
- ROM control in 15° increments: Flexion -30° to 90°, Extension -30° to 30°
- Abduction/ Adduction can be adjusted continuously between -60° to 60°
- Telescoping design for tool-free length adjustment from 17.5″ – 20.5″
- Comfortable to wear due to use of breathable padding material
Used in Treatment
- Post-OP femoral head resection
- Post-OP stabilization after hip revision/ total hip replacement
- Abduction and rotation control for hip dislocations or fractures
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.